2nd annual Human Rights and Mass Atrocities Seminar

Dear Members,

Please join us for the 2nd annual Human Rights and Mass Atrocities Law Seminar taking place at Griffith College in Dublin, Ireland from June 19-21.

The 3 day certificate seminar will deep dive into the following topics: wildlife crimes, child sex crimes, universal jurisdiction, starvation as a mass atrocity, post colonialism, indigenous rights and climate change, and prosecuting genocide.

The event is being sponsored by the World Peace through Law Section of the Washington State Bar and The Common Good Foundation.

Registration is now open: https://www.griffith.ie/about-griffith/events/seminar-human-rights-and-mass-atrocities

Thank you, Regina Paulose

2 Likes

Thanks @ Regina Paulose for sharing this great opportunity

1 Like

thank you l am in uganda so the means to attend such a seminar are too high for me

I am sorry. We do have the program from last year - that you can take online if you are interested.

1 Like

Thank you for being concerned. If there is any soft or hard copies of what will transpire in the seminar please email me on my Google account?waguleganabikamba@gmail.com. l was a student of international humanitarian law and human rights at Nkumba University in Uganda. So l am concerned when it comes to human rights and war crimes.

Blessed to hear from you.

**** Attention Namati members *****

We are offering a special discounted rate for registration given all the hard work everyone is doing in the community. You can register for 75 euros for all three days. Agenda is now posted!!

2 Likes