Access to Justice Symposium at University of Utah (USA)

Hello,

My name is Skylar Walker and I’m a student at the University of Utah. I’m currently enrolled in an Access to Justice course where we’re planning a symposium to educate the local legal community about recent regulatory reforms we’re hoping will enable more low-income individuals to enforce their legal rights. I’m hoping this community can help inform me about resources and methods for disseminating this information. I apologize if it’s not an appropriate topic for these forums. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Skylar! Welcome to our community. It’s great to have you here. Can you tell us some more about the symposium you are organizing? Can you provide a link to a website? If you have any specific questions about legal empowerment for our community, feel free to ask them here.

If you are new to Namati, I recommend you spend some time exploring our program pages at https://namati.org. The :mag: forum search and :books: resource library are also going to be of interest.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step