Body-worn cameras

Human rights groups express fears about use of body-worn cameras by RCMP | Canadian Lawyer (canadianlawyermag.com)

1 Like

Body-worn cameras can really add value to grassroots human rights advocacy groups who are working in informal people’s settlements in Kenya. Where human rights are violated in the broad daylight and no witness is ready to justify for fear of victimization. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to get them.

2 Likes

Erick Owuor, good morning it’s interesting to hear about the body cameras and how we can use them to expose human rights violations and abuse, am okay with it and we can get sponsors to help us get some of those body cameras to advance our work as Community Paralegals supporting the Urban poor in our communities.

1 Like

Good morning, I read your response. Are you interested with project about legal information? Warm greetings from Canada, Alexandar

1 Like

Alexandar yes I am interested with about legal information, and I really need your support if possible. Am a certified Community Paralegal working with JEI in Port-Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria. We need some gadgets to improve our surveillance and improve our information gathering.

Dear Alexandar,

Greetings from Nairobi Kenya. Thank you for your message. I am very much interested about the legal information project. I look forward to working in collaboration with you.

Best regards,

Erick Otieno Owuor

1 Like