Call for Applications for Public Interest Lawyering Course 2023!

Dear Friends,

Greetings from PILnet!

It is our pleasure to invite interested young lawyers from Asia to apply for the 2023 Regional Online Course on Public Interest Lawyering!

The course, developed by PILnet in collaboration with the Leitner Center, is designed for lawyers and representatives of NGOs in the Asia region. Through this course, we aim to create a channel for 50 young public interest-minded lawyers to gain experience and an international perspective at the outset of their career and to build a network among PILnet and Leitner’s international fellows, Asia regional fellows, and online course participants. The five weeks online course consists of five interactive and interconnected sessions, which include portions of self-paced learning and live webinars/discussions. The course participants can access theory video presentations, resources, quizzes and live discussions with expert speakers, including practical exercises. The course also encourages regional cooperation and the development of creative ways to use the law for the public interest. The course is free of charge.

For more information please read the Brochure and the Call for Applications.

**To apply, please follow the link** in the Call for Applications and submit the form by February 03, 2022.

Hoping to meet you online soon!

Best wishes, PILnet

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this opportunity. This might be of interest to our @SEAmembers!

2 Likes

Details or pubmats please. Thank you!

Hi Maria, Thanks a lot for your interest in this Course! For more details, please check the various orange links in the message or visit directly this webpage: Regional Course on Public Interest Lawyering 2023 - PILnet

Let me know if you have questions!

Giulia

Thank you for the link. Will share it to my friends and colleagues.

Can I publicly share this learning opportunity in our National Paralegal Network? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Thanks Yadana, of course feel free to share!

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt response, Giulia. Just one more question though. Your email says the deadline is 3rd Feb but in the application link, it mentions 10th Feb. Which one is correct?

We have extended the deadline recently so the 10th of Feb is the correct date. Many thanks for helping us sharing this! Best wishes, Giulia

2 Likes