Online training for human rights education trainers, 12-14 August 2020: call for applications
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
Understanding your rights, ability to defend them and care about protecting the rights of others – these are the skills and knowledge that should be available already at schools. That is why the OSCE Project Co-ordinator helps Ukraine to develop and expand the network of educators able to support growth of a new generation of responsible and conscious citizens.
Therefore, we announce a call for selection of participants of online training for human rights education trainers that will take place on 12-14 August 2020.
- intensive three-day online course on teaching and promoting human rights;
- highly-qualified trainers;
- interactive and adult education training methods;
- new knowledge and methodological skills through practical individual and team work;
- further mentoring to help you promote human rights education after the training;
- access to information resources that will help you advance professionally in the sphere of human rights;
- thrill of the opportunity to absorb new influences, meet like-minded people;
- certificate of training completion recognized as part of the professional retraining.
To apply, please fill in the application form at https://forms.gle/Ko1paPCFu5Yy9koB7 before 23:59 20 July 2020
The OSCE is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in its work, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply for this educational opportunity.
We will inform you about the selection results by 1 August 2020.
If you have additional questions, please contact Nina Reshetar at Nina.Reshetar@osce.org
The training is fully covered by the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine, and is held within the project “Advancing Legal and Human Rights Education” implemented jointly with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.