Call for Session Proposals for the 2018 Spring Meetings Civil Society Policy Forum (deadline 2 March, 2018)

Opening Soon: Call for Session Proposals for the 2018 Spring Meetings Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF). The next CSPF will convene in Washington, D.C., from April 17-20, 2018, just ahead of the Spring Meetings. The Call for Session Proposals will be launched on January 29, 2018, and will remain open until March 2, 2018. Stay tuned to the CSPF website linked below for more details.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/events/2018/04/20/civil-society-policy-forum?deliveryName=DM1752

1 Like

Thanks, @cocolammers! This is a great topic and people will be glad to learn about this great opportunity, opening today! I hope many members contribute their session proposals, and that those who participate report back here about the forum for the benefit of everyone in the community.

FYI: I moved your post into #opportunities category and removed the opportunities tag. I also updated the title to add the deadline and to clarify that it’s a call for proposals. I moved the link to its own line where it expands automagically (this is called oneboxing) and deleted the image. Hope this works for you. :seedling: