(Closed) 2016 Annual Survey: What Should We Get Done Together in 2017?

Dear Legal Empowerment Friends,

We are looking for your input on the Global Legal Empowerment Network! If you have not already, please take 5 minutes to fill out this quick 10 question survey to help understand how we can better support you and your work in 2017. Your input will steer the content of this year’s Legal Empowerment Leadership course, learning exchanges, webinars, and more.

A brief recap of 2016:

2016 was a big year for the Global Legal Empowerment Network! We grew to 3500 individuals and 950 organizations from 150 countries, all working to put the power of law in the hands of people.

From Nigeria to Argentina to the Philippines, members persuaded governments to act on the historic commitment to access to justice in the Sustainable Development Goals.

We learned from each other and got better at what we do: members took part in two international learning exchanges and the 2nd Annual Legal Empowerment Leadership Course. Every day, members come together on our global discussion platform.

Now it’s time for all of us to decide: what should we do together in 2017?

Take the survey and share your voice.

Let’s make this new year count.

In solidarity,

Abby, Michael, Stacey, Tobias, Ashley, Luciana, and the rest of the Network team

@exchange_2016tanzania @exchange_2016kenya @leadership_course_2016_participants

4 Likes

It’s the final countdown! We have 24 hours remaining before our Annual Survey closes! Please answer it as soon as you get the chance - it shouldn’t take you more than 5-10 minutes and will help the network team understand your needs and what our priorities should be.

Take the Annual Survey now!

If you have already filled out the survey - thank you!! Please help us spread the word and ask a few of your colleagues to also answer it. The survey is important and we want to get input from as many practitioners as possible.

@core @namati_staff

2 Likes

Wonderful - thanks, Ashley! :sunflower: You’ve been doing a heroic job managing the survey outreach and I really appreciate it. I am really looking forward to seeing the responses, and finding out how members think we have been doing and what everyone thinks we should be focusing on going forward.

The annual survey is a big deal to us and we take it very seriously, especially when we get lots of responses with lots of valuable feedback! :chart_with_upwards_trend: :bar_chart: :chart: :notepad_spiral:

1 Like

Hello Ashley,

Is the survey still on. I would like to participate.

1 Like

Thanks, Mona! Feel free to answer the survey still at https://namati.org/network/survey

Officially it’s closed but we are still keeping it open until we start the analysis. If you find it closed, write to us at community@namati.org if you would like to give us your input. We appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Great! Will do this tonight.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, @Mona!

Hi Ashley . Sadly, its showing “This Survey is now Closed” ! Is there any way to allow me access ? @tobiaseigen

Hi @Mona, I’ve just re-opened it. Try again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks… doing it righaway !

1 Like

Just Submitted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful, thank you!

Survey results are out! Thanks all for the valuable contributions.