Commonwealth Foundation open call for grants begins December 1st, 2016

The Commonwealth Foundation will be inviting grants applications from 1st December 2016. To give applicants ample time to prepare for this year’s grant calls, we are providing early access to the application guidelines and preliminary application questions. Download resources to prepare your application now, or share with an organisation you know would be interested.

Two grant calls will open for applications on 1 December 2016.

1) Grants call for projects to be implemented in eligible countries in Africa, Americas, Asia and Europe The deadline for submission of the preliminary application form is 17.00 GMT on 4 January 2017. For further information about this call, including supporting documents, click here or find the grant guidelines and instructions here: Guidelines for applicants Dec 2016 - Africa, Amerias, Asia and Europe.pdf (189.6 KB). A list of eligible countries is as follows:

1. Antigua and Barbuda
  2. Bangladesh
  3. Barbados
  4. Brunei Darussalam
  5. Cameroon
  6. Guyana
  7. India
  8. Jamaica
  9. Kenya
  10. Lesotho
  11. Malaysia
  12. Malta
  13. Mauritius
  14. Mozambique
  15. Namibia
  16. Nigeria
  17. Pakistan
  18. Rwanda
  19. Seychelles
  20. South Africa
  21. Sri Lanka
  22. St Lucia
  23. Swaziland
  24. The Bahamas
  25. Trinidad and Tobago

2) Grants call for projects to be implemented in Pacific Islands - Kiribati, Papua New Guinea and Tonga The deadline for submission of the preliminary application form is 17.00 GMT on 10 February 2017. For further information about this call, including supporting documents, click here.

Stay updated at: Grants streams - Commonwealth Foundation

2 Likes

Greetings Michael

Thanks for the information. We will look at it.

Lucky

@muktar @Lore @Cnior @Naima_Rajab I think your organisation qualify to apply for this grant.

1 Like

Thanks for that @mustafa_mahmoud

1 Like

Dear mustafa, Greetings to namati.Thanks so much for info. Thanks again warm regards mukhtar sheikh nur

1 Like

Greetings to namati.Thanks so much for info. Thanks again warm regards

www.JasHimFoundation.org

1 Like

Dear Michael

I can’t see any Country from Europe eligible to apply. Macedonia is not on the list too

Hi @zbikovski, it does not seem that many European countries are eligible for this grant opportunity - I believe the Commonwealth Foundation focuses on countries with historical ties to the United Kingdom, although I am not certain here. Thanks!