We are hosting a community call on Thursday, March 19th at 13:00 GMT. All members are welcome to join. The focus of this call is to collect feedback and suggestions about our online community discussion forum. There are some exciting suggested changes on the horizon and we would like to collect member feedback before we make any changes. We will also open up space at the end for members to suggest topics for future community calls.
If you want to come, RSVP by selecting the
Going button at the top of this topic. Reply to introduce yourself and your work, and to share any topics you propose we discuss or initial thoughts on the community discussion forum itself. We’ll send reminders, but suggest you add the event to your calendar. A recording of the call and summary notes will be shared here afterwards. Forum @moderators are strongly encouraged to join.
When: Thursday, March 19, 2020 1:00 PM (13:00 GMT)
Recommended: arrive 5-10 minutes early to get settled in
Where: GoToMeet.Me click this link to join. You will be provided audio options (phone or computer) and then brought in as soon as an organizer starts the call (usually 15 mins before start time). Please mute yourself when not speaking.
- Welcome and introductions (10 minutes)
- Review agenda, link to shared notes, housekeeping notes (5 minutes)
- Discussion of our online community forum - gathering general feedback and review of suggested changes (30-40 minutes)
- Suggestions of topics for future community calls (5 minutes)
- Wrap up, note action items to report back to the community (5 minutes)