Earth View - This Chrome Add-On Makes the Internet Way More Beautiful

(Tobias Eigen) #1

Happy Monday, everyone! I wanted to start the week by sharing this Earth View from Google Earth - Chrome Web Store chrome browser plugin - it’s been around since 2014 apparently but I only now was introduced to it. It’s simply gorgeous and reminds me of the wonder and spectacle of our fragile planet every time I open a new browser window.

Installing this chrome add-on is an exception for me. I’m not usually one to install plugins, browser add-ons and apps on my devices that serve no practical utility. In fact, as anyone who spends any amount of time with me knows, I am extremely skeptical and wary. Especially “free” apps that purport to make life and work more convenient or fun. It’s just not worth the risk to my privacy.

(Lewis Munyasia) #2

Discovering a new thing and sharing out is a blessing. Its s great concern. This makes a world great with great people. A little discovery adds value into a life.

(Tobias Eigen) #3

I love this. Thank you Lewis! I agree with you completely and am so glad you stated it. You have brought a smile to my face. :smile:

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step