Family Courts (NYC) - STATE ABUSE OF CHILDREN & DISMISSAL OF HUMAN RIGHTS

These are my concise concerns:

1. Family Courts are issuing warrants when parents refuse to bring in their children to a court room that denies them access to justice or the freedom to speak freely. I have documented dozens of verbally violent judges and magistrates in NYC who openly abuse parents with insults, and threaten their futures with their families! The Judges and Magistrates are brazenly degrading the law.

2.) Child Protective Services will come to American homes on anonymous tips, and when parents refuse to let them into their sacred space, they have a judge easily sign off on a court order issuing access to parents’ homes. I have witnessed police accompany social workers at 1 a.m. come to a home and ask if there was tylenol in the house and why was a pillow in baby’s crib. Parents are being forced not to co sleep with toddlers but ordered to put children in cribs. This act of enforcing the state’s idea of what is normal is a dangerous act I have seen in place.

3.) Parents are having their cases delayed - and despite complying though much of the safety plans are generic and not relevant to the families parents are facing parental termination.

4.) Magistrates and Judges are ignoring defective documents, refusing to answer challenges such as subject matter jurisdiction.

5.) Social workers are acting as slave caravan drivers and taking children days after delivery from parents who have zero records of physical or sexual abuse- "neglect is being used to put children in bondage. Neglect can be not having an adequate supply of diapers. Using natural medicines. Allowing older sibling to participate in care of child. Running across the street while baby naps to give the neighbor something.

6.) I have witnessed foster parents openly abuse children in front of parents, with no fear of repercussion. Children are being used for sexual exploitation in foster homes, and as passive income.

HOW DO WE GET THE NATION INVOLVED IN ENDING STATE ABUSE OF CHILDREN??