I recently signed up for this free course – I encourage you to sign up as well if you would like to learn more about planning for data collection and/or mobile data collection.
Master the basic concepts, tools and tips you need to create a stellar data collection plan for your organization in this online course. Learn how mobile-based data collection can help you save time, reduce costs and optimize resources in your next data collection exercise.
What can you expect to learn in this course?
- Build a framework for your data collection exercise
- Understand what data you need to collect
- Measure the cost of your data collection exercise
- Learn about the benefits of mobile-based data collection
- Choose between different mobile-based data collection tools
- Evaluate budgetary, technology and logistical factors involved
With this free online course you will be able to build a robust data collection plan, which will help you capture data about your program, monitor its performance and measure its impact!
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for independent researchers, field managers and program officers from nonprofits, philanthropies, governments and other development organizations who are looking to use data to monitor their programs, track their performance and measure impact. This course will help you create a basic data collection framework for conducting baseline surveys, market research studies, program monitoring and evaluation, etc.
To learn more & sign up, go here.