Funding opportunity for experimental work

Here’s a potentially interesting funding opportunity from SIDA + the EU, for up to $100,000 Euro. They are looking for:

…experiments advancing knowledge and understanding of systems innovation practices, methodologies, and approaches. We are especially looking for applied experiments in the field of development cooperation, focusing on the needs of those living in poverty and tackling issues related to environment and climate change (adaptation and mitigation), human rights, conflict, gender equality and disadvantaged communities.

2 Likes

Hello maam,

I am Dilkhurram masih, i am from Pakistan. Here in Pakistan life of poor people has been destroyed due to flood. people are not able to fullfill their basic needs. their houses have been ruined in flood. They dont have food, place for living and now winter season has been start here and here is need of winter cloths, shoes, camps and other thing which are important for living. We have served then how much we could, for winter stuff we are fund raising, I request please help me financially so i can buy winter stuff for them.

Thank you