Fundraising opportunity: Commonwealth Foundation Call for Proposals

This is an opportunity that was shared by the PETAUKE Team which I feel could be helpful. Feel free to consult where necessary.

The Commonwealth Foundation will be inviting grants applications from 1st December 2016. To give applicants ample time to prepare for this year’s grant calls, we are providing early access to the application guidelines and preliminary application questions.

Two grant calls will open for applications on 1 December 2016.

1. Grants call for projects to be implemented in eligible countries in Africa, Americas, Asia and Europe

The deadline for submission of the preliminary application form is 17.00 GMT on 4 January 2017 For further information about this call, including supporting documents, click here.

1. Grants call for projects to be implemented in Pacific Islands - Kiribati, Papua New Guinea and Tonga

The deadline for submission of the preliminary application form is 17.00 GMT on 10 February 2017 For further information about this call, including supporting documents, click here.

Stay updated at:

Grants streams - Commonwealth Foundation

@exchange_2015southafrica @exchange_2016tanzania @exchange_2016kenya

2 Likes

Thank you for this information. I have look into it, if require some assistant I will get back to you.

Best,

Paolyel

1 Like

Thank you for this opportunity !

1 Like