Help requested: Add your "like" to show support for Namati proposal on OpenIDEO website

Please add your support in “liking” a proposal that Namati recently submitted to OpenIDEO/GHR Foundation, similar to liking a Facebook post. The proposal is focused on scaling up our land and natural resources work and while OpenIDEO/GHR Foundation certainly have set judging criteria, it could help our chances to show that we have community support, your support! Thank you in advance.

Here’s how to like, or comment, on our proposal post:

1. Go to OpenIDEO and create an account by clicking “Sign up or login” in the top right corner.
  2. Sign up using your Facebook or Google accounts, or simply by inputting your email, name and creating a password.
  3. After your account is created and you are logged in, click this link.
  4. Finally, click the small red heart to automatically “like” our proposal and/or click the talking bubbles to leave a comment (see below)

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

@rachaelknight @marenabrinkhurst @vivekmaru @jaronvogelsang @staceycram @caitlinsislin @timmillar @caitlinpierce @marthahague @ashleyvanwaes @leeboyce @davidarach @mckinleycharles

4 Likes

Done - thanks Amanda!

3 Likes

OpenIDEO a pretty neat community website that we should all join anyway to connect with people like us who “design solutions for the world’s biggest challenges”, and yours is certainly a very deserving proposal. Nice job. It would be so amazing to see this proposal win! I signed up and added my :heart:… it was quick and easy, and I look forward to following the proposal as it gains support. We’re now up to 15 hearts! :rocket: :sparkles:

FYI, @amandapadilla, I hope you don’t mind but I updated the title of your post to hopefully make it more attractive and removed the “hello everyone” greeting from the top. In the forum it’s better to get right to it.

I also pinned your topic to the top of lists in the forum for a week, so hopefully more members will see your request and also click across to add their support.

1 Like

This looks amazing! Just “applauded” on OpenIDEO :slight_smile: Thanks for circulating, Amanda!

1 Like

Done!