Holiday Greeting for all members of the legal empowerment network

Wishes you all a happy and enjoyable season holiday and prosperous new Year 2017. My sincere thanks and appreciation for support to my person and the institution i represent MBOSCUDA through the Year 2016.

What are able to accomplished with the Year especially MBOSCUDA’s Participation at the Learning Exchange in Tanzania and Kenya. We look ahead with more fruitful partnership within the Framework of the Community Land Protection programmed and the Legal empowerment programmed.

5 Likes

Thank you. Happy year 2017 to all members.

1 Like

Thank you @ndambamusa for starting this thread to share new years greetings and @PaolyelMPOnencan for joining in. I am honored to have had the opportunity to meet you both in Kenya at October’s learning exchange on community land protection. I am deeply impressed by the work the two of you are doing under challenging, resource constrained and often even dangerous circumstances in Cameroon and Uganda. I admire your courage and dedication.

I can say the same to the other learning exchange participants I had the pleasure of connecting with in Kenya and Tanzania this year. To me you are representative of all members of the legal empowerment network and I learned so much about this great movement from you.

You all are an inspiration to me. I wish you all a happy new year and very much hope we can redouble our efforts this year to come together to help people everywhere in the world to know the law, use the law and shape the law.

Stay safe and keep the fire burning.

@exchange_2016kenya @exchange_2016tanzania @namati_staff

2 Likes

Greeting to you too and other members. Here in Buliisa Uganda we are now 7 hours and 27 min old.

2 Likes

Two more hours to go until 2017 :tada: here on Vashon island near Seattle, on west coast of USA!

Dear friends Glad to hear from you since our learning exchange in Kenya. We thank God we have been able to celebrate Christmas and New year peacefully. We continue using the learning we acquired and hope to share with other members soon. All the best. Flora Masoy

3 Likes

Dear Flora Masoy and all members of the Platform, We thanks for the successful cross over 2017. We prayer for more peaceful Year 2017 to permit us implement what we learned in Kenya.

Musa

2 Likes

En République Démocratique du Congo, c’est depuis samedi 31 décembre à 23 heure que nos politiciens, par la facilitation des évêques catholiques, ont signé l’accord du dialogue inclusif entre la majorité présidentielle et une grande partie de l’opposition. Cet accord autorise le Président Kabila de diriger jusqu’en décembre 2017 et la primature sera remise à l’opposition. Cet accord a enchanté tous les congolais qui ont bien fêté le 1 janvier 2017. Nous espérons que cet accord va nous permettre de travailler en quiétude. Best wishes to all colleagues of legal empowerment network

3 Likes

Merci pour ce partage. Nous avons suivi de près ce dialogue via les média. Comme quoi, nos pays ont les ressources internes pour se ressaisir, même si je conçois difficilement que le Président sortant crée inutilement une telle crise. Félicitations à vous pour ce bel exemple. Le plus dur est à venir: réussir à mettre en œuvre les clauses de l’accord pour aboutir à une transition pacifique en décembre prochain. Dieu vous y aidera

3 Likes

Amen ! Merci Monsieur Edouard pour votre analyse concernant notre pays : la République Démocratique du Congo.

1 Like

I wish all the best for new year 2017 for all members

1 Like

Thanks Tobias,may God richly bless you. Happy New year.

1 Like

And to you as well @ndambamusa! Thanks for the warm greeting.

1 Like

A very happy new year to all network members! Cheers to a courageous 2017 :tada:

2 Likes

Happy New Year, fellow Network Members! Here’s to working with a powerful, engaged, and compassionate team in 2017 :earth_africa::heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Greetings from Kenya. Looking forward to engaging more this year.

2 Likes

Happy new years to all of you wonderful defenders of justice! Wishing all of you a safe, productive, and fulfilling 2017! :sparkles:

1 Like
  • You are all welcome from the holiday season. I’m sure we have comeback with renewed energy to engage with even more exciting activities to overcome some of the challenges land rights defenders face on the fields in 2017.
2 Likes