Impact Fund Grants Program: Advancing Human Rights, Environmental Justice and Poverty Law

Hi all, there is some funding for advancing human rights.

Please go to: https://www2.fundsforngos.org/latest-funds-for-ngos/impact-fund-grants-program-advancing-human-rights-environmental-justice-poverty-law-2-2/

Dead line for funding 10th April 2018.

Fadeke Ayoola

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the opportunity, Fadeke! Please keep sharing great opportunities like this one! I will move it to the Opportunities category and add it to our communally maintained funding opportunities list topic.

It looks like a better link is this one below directly to the impact- the fundsforngos.org site seems to want to bury the actual opportunity in self-promoting links. :confused:

Also, before you spend too much time looking, do note that this impactfund.org grant has strict criteria - and is only for organizations based in the United States.

Hi,

Yes, I am aware that it is just for the United States, that is why I thought of you and sent it.

Fadeke

1 Like

That’s great - thanks, Fadeke! Thank you for sharing. I just wanted to let everyone know because as a global network we have members across the world who will be attracted to grant opportunities like this. :seedling: