Internet Freedom Fund

The Internet Freedom Fund is OTF’s primary way to support projects and people working on open and accessible technology-centric projects that promote human rights, internet freedom, open societies, and help advance inclusive and safe access to global communications networks for at-risk users including journalists, human rights defenders, civil society activists, and every-day people living within repressive environments who wish to speak freely online.

Thanks @mariahoyier for sharing this link! I can see many network members around the world being interested in submitting applications.

https://www.opentech.fund/requests/internet-freedom-fund

5 Likes

The required questions to answer are to much. However, I would love to get more of this kind of opportunity to.

1 Like

Hi Tolani! Great to see you here. Many opportunities like this are posted to the forum, so keep an eagle eye out for them! The best thing to do is to follow the links to specific opportunities and get in touch with the people who provide the opportunities with any questions.

If you do apply to an opportunity, you can let us know here how it works out and especially if you end up doing great new work because of it. :slight_smile:

You are right that the application form for this opportunity is very detailed and has many required fields. If it is too much for you then it’s likely this particular opportunity is not a good fit for you.

FYI I removed your email address - this forum is public so any information you provide is also shared publicly, and you may end up getting unwanted emails from spammers. Network members can always contact you here via the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for the information @tobiaseigen. I’m so grateful.

1 Like