Introducing Fabrice Tungalu from Bukavu

I am Fabrice TUNGALI from the East of DRC, espacially Bukavu Town. I am glad to first be welcome in this Community by Brother Tobias and have found it too interesting. I am a Human Rights defender and am working to continue my studies with a scholarship in a master’s program in Human Rights so as I may be back in the East of my Country DRC and help miserable people. I do appreciate this community and will promise you be online as I have money to be connected.Do help me if possible.

1 Like

How can I do to help rejected people after they have been raped. I try to use some Human Rights defense methodologies but no succes. Do help please

Hi Fabrice! Great to see you logging into the forum and asking these questions. It’s a pleasure to have you in our community and we are happy to have you.

The situation in eastern DRC is difficult right now, I know. My suggestion to you as an individual trying to help people is to look for organizations that are working in your area and to work through them. They will have some resources and tools available to help. I’ll try to do some research right now into members who might help.

@jpttony do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

i did a dissertation on :slight_smile: ADDRESSING SEXUAL AND GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN LIVING WITH DISABILITIES IN KENYA

i do not know if it would be of help maybe you can get some tips from it … women need the utmost protection after children but we should not neglect the boy child while at it.

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin! Can you share a quote or abstract? How was your experience researching and writing it?

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step