[Job opportunity] Rights-in-Development is looking for you ! Community Resource Exchange Regional Facilitator for Africa

The Coalition for human rights in development is now hiring a Community Resource Exchange (CRE) Regional Facilitator for Africa, to coordinate the implementation of an ambitious 3-year pilot project of the CRE in the region.

The CRE pilot is a new program area that has been developed through a 2.5-year collaborative process. Its objective is to facilitate better exchange of skills, tools and resources with and among communities seeking to defend their rights vis-a-vis international investment and development finance supported activities. You can find out more about the CRE here.

The ideal candidate will be empathetic, patient, strategic, and extremely well organised, with a commitment to community-led struggles for human rights and dignity.

Here you can find the complete job ad and further info on how to apply: https://rightsindevelopment.org/news/were-hiring-community-resource-exchange-regional-facilitator-for-africa/

Deadline: April 18, 2021.

Location: East Africa, to be hosted by a Coalition member or CRE participant organization.

Status: Contractor – Full-time (40 hours/week) or Part-time (at least 28 hours/week)

Please feel free to share and forward this opportunity to anyone who might be interested!

All the best!

Hi, This is to inform you that I am interested in the Job you’re advertising. I am the executive director of Socio-Economic freedom for Africa and Diaspora a non-profit organization. I hold a BS in Epidemiology and community medicine, two MBAs, one in Healthcare Management and the other in Human Resources Management, and a DBA in International Business Law. I am an ex-pat in enhancing, and producing new knowledge relevant to development research practice, and generate evidence, and learning to examine the power of community-based justice approaches and to strengthen democracy and protect human rights.

If you want to reach me you can call me through 609-510-5663 or email me atdrkabbastein@gmail.com. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards Sheku

Can someone outside East Africa apply for it??