Jungle Justice in Nigeria

Hello everyone, i am really delighted to be here. This community is daring and i love your gusto. That is why i came to you. It is with mixed feelings that i write to you today. With pleasure because you are a platform to turn to when it is necessary to be heard and content of communication made public to the widest audience and on the other hand, sad because as i write this now, for an offense of little magnitude, blood, innocent or guilty, is being spilt with utter disregard to the stipulates of the law on how such a crime should be handled. To scare anyone and rightfully so is that Jungle Justice (JJ) is widening its Lynching scope from setting only thieves, witches, kidnappers and ritualists ablaze, to accommodate perceived homosexuals, suspected cultists, heretic statement makers, road accident defaulters, Indian hemp smokers, late night movers, politicians, law enforcement, adulterers, the rich for just being rich, et al. There are incidences from all over the country to prove all the above and the new inclusions are gaining popularity daily among JJ perpetrators… Causes, effects and the most potent solution ever proffered is in the design i have put together being inspired by the Almighty God and the passion for the right to life of every Nigerian citizen as stated by Section 33 of the Nigerian Constitution. Please go through it and you might just be energized with another purpose to consummate your correspondence. Thank you and i admire you.

I think he’s encouraging us to read this part of the Nigerian Constitution? I agree his post is a bit of a jumble but there’s a positive message in there. :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you Sir. I am pleased. I am sorry I did not structure my post in a more coherent manner earlier. My zeal to be heard got the better of me. What I am still worried about is the fact that in Nigeria, communal extra-judicial killings also known as jungle justice is rendering Section 33 of our constitution, which stipulates the right to life for every citizen, ineffective. There is no solution as at now to jungle justice but I have put together a system that can help terminate the practice permanently. I would have gladly uploaded the document here but I was instructed I can’t with my first post. Please I pray I made more sense this time because we need your help in Nigeria. Thank you. How can I make my jungle justice solution design accessible to members? Help.

1 Like