Justice Walk, the law is Power

Justice walk in a lonely road without the support of any kind and the people you are working for are afraid to speak out, one is tempted to withdraw. Having the law on oneself is courageous to persistently walk forward to victory. The law is the Power to demand for justice, not the high and mighty of the government personnels who takes corruption as of right, using it’s apparatus to threaten, harassed with intimidation and torture including reprisal attack to put away the person demanding for justice. But knowing the law of that particular cause and to stand by it, is bold enough not to be afraid of been killed by government officials. It gave me the living courage to speak on radio stations on four different times on the free and compulsory education and the extortions in Rivers State of Nigeria, sent petitions to many authorities, using the social media, not giving up even on torture. Let me bring to you all hear that victory has been given to me and the children as the Rivers State governor, Mr Wike declared and abolished the illegal collections of school fees, added that any principal, head teacher and teacher who flawed the declaration will not only be sacked but will be prosecuted. Advocating for justice against injustice, you will be called mad man, as they are calling me, even the universal basic education board legal representatives calls me mad man. Yes, justice walk, law power is victory. History is created on Monday the 24th day of June 2019, on a news released and aired by 6: 00pm Nigerian time, that the battle is won by the feeble as they see me to be, but the law is my power. My advice to you all, is to be persistent in this Justice Walk, on this victory is ahead, sure ahead. Thank you

4 Likes

Great effort, please keep it up

1 Like

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step