Kenya Peace Talks - 12 November

I have just been sent an invite to this if anyone is interested in attending the live stream you can sign up here: http://peacetalks.net/peace_talks/nairobi-peace-talks-2015/

Nairobi Peace Talks 2015: I Contribute to Peace

The Nairobi Peace Talks will be held on 12 November 2015 at the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON). Organized under the theme ‘I Contribute to Peace’, the event aims to inspire broad reflection on how everyone has a role to play in promoting peace.

This event will mark the first time the Peace Talks are held in Kenya. Speakers from all over the country, and coming from diverse backgrounds, will share their personal stories and experiences, demonstrating their commitment to peace. The Nairobi Peace Talks will highlight how every individual can contribute to peace in their own unique way, such as by building bridges between communities and pursuing mutual understanding.

Due to limited space at the venue, attendance is by invitation only. The Nairobi Peace Talks will however be filmed and made available on the website. The event will also be webcast live.

1 Like