Legal Empowerment course available now in 3 languages!

Hello everyone!

We’re writing to share the public launch of our first online, self-guided course: Legal Empowerment 101:Combining the power of law with the power of people! The 5-week course includes 8-10 hours of material and is now available in English, French and Spanish!

Learn about our movement Compressed

Legal Empowerment 101 is designed to give justice advocates an introduction to the legal empowerment framework. Whether the learner is new to legal empowerment or has been practicing legal empowerment for years, we’re hoping that this course can inspire and equip learners to draw from examples of legal empowerment around the world.

Please do feel free to share the news about this new course with your network. We hope you find the lessons useful to your work!

To make it easy to share with your network, we’ve attached a sample invitation in French, Spanish and English, as well as a promotional video. The first lesson started on November 14, and people can join anytime before the end of the year by signing up here.

Feel free to write to networklearning@namati.org with any questions!

Thank you!

Hoping to see you in the course,

Dominique, Rebecca, and the Network Team

+++++Sample Invitation+++++

Greetings!

I’m excited to invite you to join the first online, self-guided course about legal empowerment: Legal Empowerment 101: Combining the power of law with the power of people! The 5-week course includes 8-10 hours of material and will be available in English, French and Spanish.

The course draws from examples of legal empowerment work around the world, offering a roadmap for people seeking to address injustices in their own communities. Whether you are new to legal empowerment or have been practicing for years, these lessons aim to inspire and equip you with useful tools.

You or your colleagues can register now to be ready when the course starts. The 5-week course has a new lesson released every Monday, starting November 14th. To sign up, simply go to this link and “enroll” in the course. If you aren’t a member of the Legal Empowerment Network already, you’ll have to create an account.

Please feel free to write to networklearning@namati.org with any questions!

You can learn more about the course in our promo video here.

Thank you!

+++++Sample d’invitation+++++

Salutations!

J’ai le plaisir de vous inviter à participer au premier cours en ligne, auto-guidé, sur l’autonomisation juridique : Legal Empowerment 101 : Combiner le pouvoir de la loi avec le pouvoir des gens ! Ce cours de 5 semaines comprend 8 à 10 heures de matériel et sera disponible en anglais, français et espagnol à partir.

Le cours s’appuie sur des exemples de travail d’autonomisation juridique dans le monde entier, offrant une feuille de route pour les personnes qui cherchent à lutter contre les injustices dans leurs propres communautés. Que vous soyez novice en matière d’autonomisation juridique ou que vous la pratiquiez depuis des années, ces leçons visent à vous inspirer et à vous doter d’outils utiles.

Vous ou vos collègues pouvez vous inscrire dès maintenant pour être prêts lorsque le cours commencera. Une nouvelle leçon sera publiée chaque lundi, à partir du 14 novembre, dans le cadre de ce cours de cinq semaines. Pour vous inscrire, il vous suffit de cliquer sur ce lien et de vous “inscrire” au cours. Si vous n’êtes pas encore membre du Legal Empowerment Network, vous devrez créer un compte.

N’hésitez pas à écrire à networklearning@namati.org pour toute question!

Merci!

+++++Muestra de invitación+++++

¡Saludos!

Te invitamos a participar en el primer curso online autoguiado sobre empoderamiento jurídico: Introducción al Empoderamiento Jurídico: ¡Combinando el poder de la ley con el poder de la gente! Este curso de 5 semanas incluye entre 8 y 10 horas de material y estará disponible en inglés, francés y español a partir del 14 de noviembre.

El curso se basa en ejemplos de trabajo de empoderamiento jurídico en todo el mundo, ofreciendo una hoja de ruta para las personas que buscan abordar las injusticias en sus propias comunidades. Tanto si eres nuevo en el ámbito del empoderamiento jurídico como si llevas años practicándolo, estas lecciones pretenden inspirarte y equiparte con herramientas útiles.

Pueden inscribirse ahora para estar preparados cuando comience el curso. Las lecciones del curso se publicarán todos los lunes, a partir del 14 de noviembre. Para inscribirte, sólo tienes que ir a este enlace y hacer clic en “Take this course” (tomar este curso). Si aún no eres miembro de la Red de Empoderamiento Jurídico, tendrás que crear una cuenta. En la parte inferior de la pantalla podrás seleccionar “Español” para ver traducir la navegación de la página web al español.

Ante cualquier inquietud, no dudes en escribir a networklearning@namati.org.

¡Gracias!

3 Likes

I’m all signed up and excited! So far, I have completed the first segment. Looking forward to learning more

2 Likes

I am Julius suter from Kenya and I ama happy my account is now active and I pleased for accepting my request.

1 Like