Localizing the SDGs and the Justice Goal

During this year’s Asia Pro Bono Virtual Conference, members of the Legal Empowerment Group – South East Asia Region will conduct the session on “Localizing the SDGs and the Justice Goal”. The session will be presented by Ms. Fae Bordey from the Alternative Law Groups (Philippines), Ms. Maalini Ramalo @maaliniramalo from DHRRA Malaysia (Malaysia) , and Mr. Yadana Than Htaik @Yadana from Braveheart Foundation (Myanmar) on September 27, 2020 at 2:00 pm (GMT +7).

The session was born out of the Network members’ plan to create a manual designed to help organizations and communities realize how they contribute to the realization of the sustainable development goals. It is intended to guide participants in the use of a tool that will help organizations relate their work to the different component goals of the SDGs, especially the Justice Goal.

The scoping matrix attached to this post is based on the tool designed by the Development of Human Resources for Rural Areas (DHRRA), Malaysia. To download, click on this link: SDG Tools. Matrix.docx (35.2 KB)

If you are coming from the Asia Pro Bono Virtual Conference, kindly answer the poll below.

On a scale of 1-5 (1 - totally disagree; 5 - totally agree), my knowledge of the SDGs has improved.

0 voters

The SDG scoping matrix tool will help me reflect on how my work contributes to the realization of the SDGs.

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

I would like to collaborate with the Legal Empowerment Network in the future to localize the SDGs.

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

If you voted yes, please comment below and engage us in conversation.

To learn more about the Asia Pro Bono Virtual Conference, visit their website at https://www.probonoconference.org/

@marlonmanuel @asfin @AtcharaChanOkul @bachlpsd @Vuthy

1 Like