Namati recruits year-round for dynamic, self-starting fellows, interns and volunteers to provide support to our teams all over the world.
The 2015 Fellowships in Legal Empowerment provide a range of opportunities to support Namati’s diverse global portfolio of legal empowerment projects. The Research Fellowship in Community Land Protection requires applicants to develop and submit a proposed areas of research. Specifics of each opportunity are listed below. Fellowships are open to current law students and recent law graduates. For the Research Fellowship in Community Land Protection, graduates of programs in geography, urban planning, anthropology, political science and/or other similar disciplines will also be considered.
The Fellowships on offer include:
- Research Fellowship in Community Land Protection (Oakland CA, USA)
- Global Legal Empowerment Fellowships (Washington DC, USA)
- Land Rights Fellowship (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Environmental Justice Fellowship (New Delhi, India)
- Land and Environmental Justice Fellowship (flexible, supporting programs in Sierra Leone)
For more information, you can find details of the specific fellowships and how to apply at the following link: http://namati.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-Fellowships.pdf Or on the website, here: http://namati.org/about/employment/interns/