National Integrated Identity Management (NIIMS) in Kenya. A small presentation

kenya

(Purity Wadegu) #1

I got this presentation and I decided to share it here and get views on what impact this new system will have on the fight for Citizenship rights. And also what role do paralegals have in ensuring the communities understand the implications of this system

What is your take on this system? How will it impact the right of Stateless persons?

National_Integrated_Identity_Management.pdf (659.4 KB)

(Valentine Idaewor) #2

Good day,

Thank you for the update and i solely appreciate, indeed the Community is another key factor in doing and fighting for Citizenship rights. They need massive grass root awareness and orientation to know their right the Paralegals functions for them to leverage upon.

Some see paralegal as usual fighters not knowing they are freedom fighters for the masses and for the less privileges. So adequate awareness is needed to achieved this movement of a New system, the Community need to be carried along closely

(Valentine Idaewor) #3

Good day,

Thank you for the update and i solely appreciate, indeed the Community is another key factor in doing and fighting for Citizenship rights. They need massive grass root awareness and orientation to know their right the Paralegals functions for them to leverage upon.

Some see paralegal as usual fighters not knowing they are freedom fighters for the masses and for the less privileges.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step