New 2019 Release: Gold Mining & the Discourses of Corporate Social Responsibility in Ghana

(Tobias Eigen) #1

Received via @peigen and the Ecominerals yahoo group. Looks interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Dear Ecominerals Colleagues,

Happy New Year to you all! Just writing to share information about this new book, which has emerged from my PhD dissertation on corporate social responsibility in Ghana’s mineral sector (published by Palgrave Macmillan). I suspect it may be of interest to some of you, as I have drawn upon some of the works of many members of this group. Please see this link for more information on the book’s content: Gold Mining and the Discourses of Corporate Social Responsibility in Ghana | Nathan Andrews | Palgrave Macmillan I have also attached the book cover as well as two flyers for January and March purchases of hard copy and e-book. Please let me know if you have any questions and/or feedback.

Thank you,

Nathan.

Nathan Andrews, PhD
Assistant Professor

Department of Global and International Studies
University of Northern British Columbia

Twitter: @Nathan_Andrews1
Academic Profile: Nathan Andrews | University of Northern British Columbia - Academia.edu

(Ali Hassan) #2

Thanks for sharing, I will take into consideration for reading to get knowledge

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step