We’re excited to announce that applications are now open for an 8-week Legal Empowerment Innovative Financing Accelerator hosted by +Acumen and sponsored by The Open Society Foundations.
The Accelerator provides an opportunity for legal empowerment organizations to learn to develop a new source of revenue along with a cohort of peers.
- Develop a product or service to earn revenue for their legal empowerment organization
- Learn from case studies of other organizations that have built a sustainable source of funding
- Interview potential customers to understand how to build a desirable offering
- Build a financial model to understand the numbers behind their idea
- Practice pitching their idea to board members, potential funders, or other stakeholders
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Application deadline: February 28th, 2019
- Start Date: May 7th, 2019
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Location: Fully Online (you’ll receive access to an online curriculum and weekly Learning Labs by video call)
- Time-Commitment: 6 hours per week
- Costs: Covered by The Open Society Foundations
This is an application-based learning experience and there are a limited number of places available. Applications will be considered in the order they are received so don’t wait until the deadline to apply.