New Member Introductions (11-24 June 2020)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

3 Likes

Greetings to everyone, I am Kapil Akoliya, a fresh practitioner in the field of law. I came to know about NAMATI through internet and i felt very connected to the cause for which NAMATI works as i always try to engage myself in social causes as much as possible in my capacity. I just love working at public platforms because i think it lets me explore the best of me. I hope to make optimum use of opportunities provided by Namati.

3 Likes

Welcome @kapilakoliya04101996! Looking forward to interacting with you more on the forum.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Abdulmalik Bello, a legal practitioner in Nigeria. I founded and manage Rights Advocacy and Youths Development Initiative. I came to know about NAMATI while surfing the internet for a wider platform where I could exchange ideas with like minds from across the globe, be up-to date as to developments in the civil society space especially as they relate to human rights and to be able to explore tones of materials. Currently My team is working on providing free legal and rehabilitation services to 40 indigent inmates across three states in Nigeria but we are admittedly finding it a little tough especially given the current situation. Thank you

2 Likes

I would be grateful to volunteer the cause for which NAMATI works.

Dear @abdulmalikbello, Thankyou for being part of the Legal Empowerment Network!
We look forward to interacting with you more and hearing about your amazing work at Rights Advocacy and Youths Development Initiative. Feel free to chime into our special COVID-19 category where fellow grassroots justice groups ask questions, share advice, or explore ideas about adapting and responding to the pandemic.

Thank you @mutanukyanya, I will do just that.

1 Like