New Member Introductions (14 - 27 March 2019)

Hello and welcome again, new members!

You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.

If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdeskteam or by sending an email to community@namati.org.

Tips: for new members :bulb:

Explore: How-to guides for practitioners :books:

Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community! :wave:

5 Likes

Welcome new members, welcome to the legal empowerment family

1 Like

Hello everyone, thanks for having me. I heard about Namati at the NTC conference in Portland. I look forward to seeing what everyone has to share.

-Tim

5 Likes

Hello from Singapore! :wave: :singapore:

I learnt about Namati through Tobias at the Nonprofit Technology Conference in Portland. I joined this community as I believe that we are all, regardless of country, language, affiliation, working hand in hand in making this world a better place for everyone. While I am not sure what I can do specifically in the context of legal empowerment, I’d love to contribute what I can and learn from everyone. Thank you for having me here!

At Our Better World, we find, produce and amplify stories of everyday people doing good, across countries and causes. These are mostly video stories (you can think of them as very short films averaging ~8-10 minutes), though we have been experimenting with new mediums such as Virtual Reality lately.

Right now, I am working on improving the accessibility of our website, so that our stories can be told to one and all.

5 Likes

I am very pleased with ‘Our Better World’. I hope to visit one day Singapore to see your efficiency

4 Likes

welcome new members to Namti legal empowerment network worldwide feel free to share legal issue in your country /regions

2 Likes

Hi Tim! That was me you connected with at NTC. You are most welcome here in our community.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step