Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
Also, please take 5-10 minutes to fill out our Annual Network Survey ! Your input can help us understand how we can better work together to build a movement for legal empowerment in 2019.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdeskteam or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community!
- @APAVLOV (Canada)
- @Meder (Kyrgyzstan)Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights (CAJPHR)
- @misuuni (Kenya)
- @AdamskiTimboktou (Sierral Leone)
- @aldoblom Microjustice4All (Netherlands)
- @AmandaG (Argentina)
- @Asmaa2020 (Egypt)
- @AxelSahlberg (Sweden)
- @BenZiryi (Nigeria)
- @berenicesmm (Mexico)
- @BettyJ (Ethiopia)
- @bichou ClientEarth (United Kingdom)
- @CharlesJourdain (France)
- @CharlesOp Oxfam Novib (Uganda)
- @chefon (Cameroon)
- @DorahCMafabi Democratic Governance Facility (Uganda)
- @efitchpatrickjvi Justice Ventures International (United States)
- @EversonEliasBR Associação Nossa Cidade (Brazil)
- @fionalhc Thomson Reuters Foundation (Hong Kong)
- @frederickmannah Namati (Sierra Leone)
- @jancappelle OFFGO (Cameroon)
- @Jasmine (Australia)
- @Justin_Haccius Department for International Development (UK) (United Kingdom)
- @LoganChristi LC 360 Limited (Kenya)
- @MariliadosSantos Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights (CAJPHR) (Netherlands)
- @MGW Themis Research (Belgium)
- @Muchi (Zambia)
- @nannormand Northwest Community Legal Clinic (Canada)
- @Nathan https://namati.org/network/organization/university-of-northern-british-columbia/ (Canada)
- @Nii Strategic Youth Network for Development (SYND) (Ghana)
- @Ninil Lingkar Association (Perkumpulan Lingkar) (Indonesia)
- @nsreejith (India)
- @rchacha Amnesty International – IS Americas (Kenya)
- @SamGotomo Accountability Lab (Liberia) (Liberia)
- @SarahGibbons (Zambia)
- @SmithOuma Strathmore University Law Clinic United Kingdom
- @thomsondata Business & Human Rights Resource Centre (United States)
- @ZamaDee88 (South Africa)