New Member Introductions (18 July - 31 July 2019)

Hello and welcome again, new members!

You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.

If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a Skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdeskteam or by sending an email to community@namati.org.

Tips: for new members :bulb:

Explore: How-to guides for practitioners :books:

Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community! :wave:

4 Likes

Welcome new members @johnvaldez @levy @mikoqp @Tolstelev

1 Like

Thank you for keeping me in touch and connected.

2 Likes

We received the below message from @Caryn

Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for your mail and for the warmth welcome. I am glad to be part of this great network. I am Caryn Dasah, I am 27 years old, an Activist from Cameroon. I work with indigenous women and girls to ensure the respect of women and girls. Also I provide paralegal services to victims of GBV to ensure they get justice. We work to protect the rights and dignity of Human despite their age, class, color and race. Will love to have a tour to get to understand more how the network functions. I am available and ready to learn to improve in the services we providing in this part of the world. Best Regards

Caryn Oyo Dasah

Peace Ambassador

Social Justice Activist Advocate for women and Girls

Founder, Hope Advocates Africa

4 Likes

powerful statement from active Activist @Caryn. Welcome again to the special network to share and learn about legal empowerment globally

3 Likes

Wow! We had another amazing 111 new members join in this two week period, from across the world and from many valued organizations. The work you are doing is very important, and you are all very warmly welcomed to this community.

If you have not yet had a chance to explore discussions, now is a great time! You can also introduce yourself here in this topic and review/update your personal profile and the profile for your organization in the directory. If you have any questions at all, get in touch!

1 Like

good news, now the power of visibility to this network is very powerful

2 Likes

Great sound Madam Advocate .

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step