New member introductions (19 April to 2 May, 2018)

introductions

(Nnamso Esu) #43

Am working on youth leadership development with a focus to empower young people to engage in personal development( positive values, character, leadership skills, entrepreneurship skills and attitude) through career coaching, mentorship and trainings that would enable them compete and function effectively in their communities. (www.youthleadershipschool.wordpress.com).

(Anh Dung Hoang) #44

Dear all, I am Dzung Hoang from a local NGO in Vietnam. I think that the vulnerable group should know more about legal system in their country because it decides frames their life. It is lucky when I found this network. I hope to connect with all of you and learn more from you. Thank you very much.

(Pema Choki) #45

Hi @tobiaseigen, some of my community volunteers interested to join and know about Namati and the global empowerment network, how do they join??

(Madeline Gunderson) #46

Pema, thank you for spreading the word about the Network! If they would like to join, you can send them an email invitation to sign up from here. You can also share this link on social media.

(Tobias Eigen) #47

Thanks, Maddy, for following up to Pema.

The link to share far and wide to friends and colleagues so they can join the network is https://namati.org/network where info is provided explaining the benefits of membership as well as the registration form.

(Tobias Eigen) #48

Hello! I trust you are well, and enjoying your network membership. In case you missed it, can you please prioritize taking the annual survey? It doesn’t take long and is a valuable opportunity for you to give input. Consider it a holiday gift to the network team. :star2: Here’s the direct link: https://namati.org/network/survey

If you are on twitter, you can also share the survey with your followers. We are aiming for at least 500 respondents! :rocket:

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step