New Member Introductions ( 1st September 2022 - 14th September 2022)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are happy to have you join the Legal Empowerment Network. This is a space to connect with fellow practitioners from around the world; keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration.

Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

This topic brings together new members. Please introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your work and your expectations for joining the network. You can add a reply using the blue Reply button down below.

2 Likes

Nkonka kelvin are my name’s have done HIV nurse practitioner and currently working at university teaching hospital. I want to help people on how to camping about HIV and Aids eliminate stigma to the people living with HIV and Aids . and to tell people some of the protection

3 Likes

I can’t see my name on this list.

You are welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay and wish to learn more from you.

Thank you for joining the network.

1 Like

Olo Bernoulli CEO and Founder of Community Support Center/CSC-Asbl It’s a not profit organisation working directly with and for survivors and victimes of war, conflicts, violences…in Sud-Kivu/DR Congo children and girls. My team and i are delighted joining you!

Yours in peace, Olo

2 Likes

Hi Peter! Thank you for your message. You can find your name in the previous member introduction topic. You can reply and tell us about yourself, your work and your expectations for joining the network. Welcome to the Legal Empowerment Network!

1 Like