New Member Introductions (20 December, 2018 to 2 January, 2019)

Hello and welcome again, new members!

You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.

Also, please take 5-10 minutes to fill out our Annual Network Survey ! Your input can help us understand how we can better work together to build a movement for legal empowerment in 2019.

If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdeskteam or by sending an email to community@namati.org.

Tips: for new members :bulb:

Explore: How-to guides for practitioners :books:

Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community! :wave:

1 Like

I am working on child rights but I haven’t any organization I’m a volunteer. I work under different organizatons such as BARCIK.

1 Like

Hi everyone and Happy Holidays! Am Faizah Hamid from Mombasa Kenya.Currently working as a program manager at Reachout Centre Trust,an organisation doing harm reduction work and health rights for people who inject drugs and female sex workers.

Will be more happy if i get support in issues to do with women as thats where my passion lays mostly. Love you all for the sake of God.

2 Likes

Dear Faizah. Your welcome, your in the right place in the right time. Together we shall have a joint efforts for inclusion in our reach. You need to regularly sign in so that you can understand better how this network operates. We are available all time to share our experience while working with women and girls.

2 Likes

Bonjour, Je suis très heureux d’être ici avec vous pour contribuer à l’amélioration de la justice dans le monde et dans mon pays en particulier, le Mali.

A ce propos, ici au Mali je travaille sur la promotion des droits humains et Etat de droit pour gouvernance locale inclusive et la question de lutte contre la corruption et la paix.

Ainsi, je veux bien être affilié à une organisation ici au Mali pour faire bénéficier la population des activités du réseau !

Au Mali, je tiens à confirmer toute ma disponibilité et mon accompagnement à toutes les organisations Internationales à but non lucratif éligibles et souhaitant mener de programmes de l’amélioration de la justice et la promotion d’accès à la justice des justiciables ainsi que des activités de consolidation de la paix et de citoyenneté.

1 Like

Moi, je travaille sur l’accès à la justice des justiciables au Mali à travers de contrat de bénévolat et je n’ai aucune Organisation fixé comme mon employeur !

1 Like

Dear Friend Mr. Tobias Eigen,

Greetings from Pondicherry, India. My name is Chinnappan Selvanathan Roche Victor. Thank you very much for your kind information. Regards, CS Roche Victor India

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your kind reply. It’s a pleasure to meet you! I see you are looking for learning exchanges and financial support for your organization. This forum is a great place for ongoing sharing and learning together with fellow members - the best way to benefit is to log in often to read forum discussions.

Access to funding is of course an important priority for many organizations. Opportunities are often shared through the forum, so I suggest you keep a close look at email summaries from the forum and log in regularly, and investigate those opportunities as they come up.

There is a specific Recurring fundraising & grant opportunities for legal empowerment topic with good leads for funding too that you can look at, and contribute to with questions or suggestions for other members.

You can also apply for core membership, a great way to introduce your organization to our team. Here are the details and the application form: https://namati.org/network.core

1 Like

Hello greetings to you all and thank God for been part of you and thank you also this opportunity and it is my prayer that God will grant us life to be able to accomplish our task and it shall be done in Jesus mighty name. Thank you all.

1 Like

Hi I am a PhD student based in the UK and I am very interested in - albeit very new to the concept of legal empowerment and its application within the UK in particular in view of the cuts which have arisen from the implementation of LASPO.

Nigel

I am glad to be here.

2 Likes

I am glad to be part of this team ,I hope to learn more on legal empowerment which is my field and build my capacity through this wonderful group, Thank you.

3 Likes

Welcome all, let us work together in legal empowerment

1 Like

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step