New member introductions (22 November to 5 December, 2018)

introductions

(Mohammed Aman) #1

Hello and welcome again, new members!

You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.

Also, please take 5-10 minutes to fill out our Annual Network Survey! Your input can help us understand how we can better work together to build a movement for legal empowerment in 2019.

If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdesk or by sending an email to community@namati.org.

Tips: for new members :bulb:

Explore: How-to guides for practitioners :books:

Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community! :wave:

(Fatima Adamu) #2

welcome to the Network, the best way to get the best out of the network is by participating.

(Tobias Eigen) #3

(Abigail Moy) #4

Greetings to all! Very excited to learn more about you.

(Ron Oakerson) #13

I am very interested in connecting with the team working on legal empowerment in relation to land tenure in Sierra Leone. I would like to share with them the study my students and I conducted on customary tenure in 2017 and pursue opportunities for future collaboration.

(Isac Florinda) #15

Salutation, I am a defender on right to health

(Odongo Harriet) #16

Hello All, I am Mrs Mrs. Odongo Harriet Co-founder of Kakere Women Group (KWG) is a non-profit Community Based Organisation fully registered with Bukedea District and founded in 2009 providing support to marginalized communities especially women and girls across Bukedea District.

Kakere Women Group (KWG) activities lay under the following thematic programs to achieve its goal, mission and vision namely; Education and Vocational Skills training, Agriculture Livelihoods, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Empowerment, Human rights protection, and Environmental Conservation. All well wishers and donors’ support is welcomed to empower marginalized women and girls in our community. For more information, you can visit

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step