Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
Also, please take 5-10 minutes to fill out our Annual Network Survey! Your input can help us understand how we can better work together to build a movement for legal empowerment in 2019.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdesk or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community!
- @aallori Central European University, Center for Policy Studies (Argentina)
- @apgvalerio School of Public Policy, Central European University (Philippines)
- @Arik (Israel)
- @AronMarshall26 (United Kingdom)
- @Boni (Zambia)
- @buhariahamad4u (Nigeria)
- @GARIBTAN (Nigeria)
- @Hannee (Nigeria)
- @Hawatiah (Liberia)
- @hellengathogo One More Day for Children Foundation (Kenya)
- @imron (United States)
- @IsacFlorinda Namati (Mozambique)
- @Isreal Kyaka Interpreter, Translator’s association for Development (KITAD) (Uganda)
- @JessicaL Lawyers for Human Rights (South Africa) (South Africa)
- @JhodyPolk (United States)
- @Khalil (United Kingdom)
- @kimila I Choose Life - Africa (Kenya)
- @linhtong School of Public Policy, Central European University (Hungary)
- @LucyMcCray The Freedom Story (Thailand)
- @lynnchan_jwb (Singapore)
- @MarenL Meraki Community Planning (Canada)
- @MatildahMwamba Africa Network on Campaign on Education For All (ANCEFA) (Zambia)
- @mogire I Choose Life - Africa (Kenya)
- @NashieVeez (Zimbabwe)
- @Nkatha (Kenya)
- @odongoharriet Kakere Women Group (KWG) (Uganda)
- @OlenaM Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- @OyundariBayanbaatar (Mongolia)
- @Prilla (Germany)
- @ronoakerson (United States)
- @Samkip Kapsabet Community Based Paralegal Organization (KAPLEGO) (Kenya)
- @SarahBeeching Oshun Partnership (United Kingdom)
- @shapkina Central European University, Center for Policy Studies (Hungary)
- @shaw_tatiana Central European University, Center for Policy Studies (Hungary)
- @sheikmannah (Sierra Leone)
- @shiro (Kenya)
- @tokalipurity Kituo cha Sheria - The Centre for Legal Empowerment (Kenya)
- @winstondavids (South Africa)
- @zafiroskaljubica (Macedonia)