New Member Introductions 👋 (23 September - 6 October 2021)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This is a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration. Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

3 Likes

hello my friend am happy to be here, and together,thank for you accept me on yours.

1 Like

Hello everybody I’m glad to be a part of this great community and I hope you guys will help me to create awareness among the people

1 Like

Hi @emertha1993Babu and @DanielaAngel, thank you for joining the introduction and welcome to the Legal Empowerment Network!

To start, I would encourage you to:

• Explore the forum and the discussions that are taking place at the moment!
  • Explore the Resource Library , where you will find hundreds of resources about legal empowerment & access to justice, and specific issues.
  • Explore the Network’s Member Directory and see which organizations working in your country or region are also members of the Network!

Hello family I am so much pleased to be here; I believe that we all have purpose to transform the world. Let’s share ideas and experiences… Your presence always counts no matter what…

1 Like

Good day, I am Ezenwa Tochukwu Hilary. Am a graphic designer, web developer and Designer and as a Physics education student-teacher at University of Jos, Plateau state, Nigeria.
Indeed I love impacting and and making a positive change at any environment I find myself. To that, and having read what this organisation is out for, am looking forth to bring my wealth of knowledge and as well learn.

2 Likes