New member introductions (25 October - 7 November, 2018)

high
introductions
resolved

(Mohammed Aman) #1

Hello and welcome again, new members!

You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.

If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, the network team would love to hear from you. You can reach us directly by messaging @helpdesk or by sending an email to community@namati.org.

Tips: for new members :bulb:

Explore: How-to guides for practitioners :books:

Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community! :wave:

Select the name starting with @ to see a popup with more details. Mention them in your reply, and they will be notified by email. I will add to this list as new members join.

(Tobias Eigen) #3

(Mary Oyier) #7

Hello to our New Entries. Am not a lawyer am an activist in Kenya advocating for peace and justice in all aspects.

(Maulid Mwinyikai) #8

Welcome to the team all new members.

(Abigail Moy) #9

Welcome everyone! We are excited to get to know you…

(Bal Krishna Mainali) #10

Hi Friends I am Bal Krishna Mainali A Child Rights Activist Lawyer from Nepal. I am a one of the founder member of Center to Assist to Protect Child Rights of Nepal (CAP-CRON). I involved at this sector since three decades. I had recently participated Legal Empowerment Citizenship Rights Learning Exchange in Kenya 7 - 18 October from support of NAMATI. which was very fruitful me and my organization. I think many of you are aware about Nepal is recently enter at federalism. Due to this reason many old laws are displaced and State is trying to introduce new laws instead of old laws under the new constitution. Many judicial committee had newly formed all over the country but the representative of judicial committee need to improve their capacity to implement the various provision of new laws.Now in the meantime I am working at this sector. In this regard some one of you are interested to develop partnership and interested to work in Nepal I most welcome to work jointly at this sector including various human rights at cross cutting issue too. Interested colleague can visit at core member site of Center to Assist and Protect Child Rights of Nepal (CAP-CRON) for organizational details and can direct email capcron@ntc.net.np or capcronnepal@gmail.com or mainali.bk@gmail.com. Nice to hear all of you and hope we will able to address and intervene against human rights violation globally through jointly.
Bal Krishna Mainali Advocate Center to Assist and Protect Child Rights of Nepal (CAP-CRON)

(Hollie Richman) #11

Hello to all of you beautiful people from around the world… My name is Hollie… I am looking forward to reading up on all that you have available and the Resorces, along with getting to know some or all you… I learned about you and your community through the open society foundation…You have so many good people and good things here to learn about… I am excited…I will be checking some things out here on your site, and I will be getting back in touch with you soon…I will try to read up and stay up on the things we all care about for now…Thank you for excepting my membership…

(Abigail Moy) #12

Welcome to all! We are stronger for your presence and look forward to getting to know you.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step