Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, the network team would love to hear from you. You can reach us directly by messaging @helpdesk or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community!
Select the name starting with
@ to see a popup with more details. Mention them in your reply, and they will be notified by email. I will add to this list as new members join.
- @Adams_Ke (Kenya)
- @Alexander (United States)
- @Bilinga Youth Empowerment Strategies & Advocacy (Kenya)
- @Cincinantia (South Africa)
- @DianaPb08 TECHO (Colombia)
- @dimplevaani Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (DHRRA), Malaysia (Malaysia)
- @DivyaSrinivasan (India)
- @Gatwiri Haki na Sheria Initiative (Kenya)
- @Georgi (Germany)
- @GKAnandan Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (DHRRA), Malaysia (Malaysia)
- @Holland55 (United States)
- @huelen (Spain)
- @Ibrahimo (United Kingdom)
- @isolovey Right to Protection (Ukraine)
- @izasantos (Brazil)
- @Jstaral (United States)
- @Larrychiringa (Kenya)
- @LauraBarreto (Germany)
- @Lelaw (France)
- @Liliia Right to Protection (Ukraine)
- @Manivannan Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (DHRRA), Malaysia (Malaysia)
- @MariaPaula TECHO (Argentina)
- @Marilyn Lawyers for Human Rights (South Africa) (South Africa)
- @MichelePoole Georgetown University Law Center (United States)
- @michellejane (United States)
- @michellemorse EqualHealth (United States)
- @Nonna_Svyatnenko (Ukraine)
- @paulinewalubengo (Kenya)
- @SonalSoni Centre for Social Justice (India)
- @SybilMahlangu (South Africa)
- @TomasGV TECHO (Chile)
- @Vaduvac (Romania)
- @vikaR2P Right to Protection (Ukraine)
- @Wakaba (Japan)
- @Warren (Uganda)
- @Yasmin_Rajah Refugee Social Services (South Africa)