New Member Introductions 👋 (26th Aug - 8th Sep 2021)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This is a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration. Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

1 Like

Dear members

My name is Shabani Ibrahim aged 25 Tanzanian and a graduate of Bachelor of laws at Moshi Cooperative University. I do hearby introduced to you as a new member of our community The purpose of join with you is get a place were I will learn and volunteer as a paralegal or in any available post in any organisation in Tanzania.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Maigari Sani Isah from Dass, Bauchi, northeastern Nigeria. A legal practitioner, community rights activist and the executive director Nerve Centre for Community Empowerment Initiative (NCCEI).

I join this platform to enable me share, interact and gain knowledge and skills with and from members from within and without borders.

Wishing everyone fruitful relationships.

Dear Colleagues

Hope this email finds you well.

My name is Mohamed Nor Ibrahim Chairman KalKal Human Right Development Organization (KAHRDO)

1. I had heard you from website.

2. what promoted me to join was the work that you does.

4.Right now I am working on Human Rights Development in Somalia I need a help from this platform that will going to give us help on Human Rights Development.

Am law school graduate. I got to know about through media. I am looking forward to work with you where the law and legal empowerment is concerned. At the moment I am working on a project where we are trying to eradicate period poverty in my country. I am trying to get involved with those that can help on the aspect of reusable pads.

Hello Empowerment network

We joined as PEOPLE TO PEOPLE INTERNATIONAL KENYA and not as Franklin Okello ( Individual). Kindly update so that we can introduce our organization. Thank you. Franklin CEO PTPI KENYA.

My name is Aloro Rufas Joel. I’m honest, god fearing and peace seeker.

I got to know Namati through Eldoma who was a friend and now my boss and I took chance to reach the website however, I was motivated of the initiative of Namati that prompted me to join the network knowing that I alone can’t make it hence being collectively together can reach me further

Currently I and some members joined hands to develop a community based organization that is focusing in peace advocacy, livelihood and education that builds bridges across divides in refugee communities and hopefully it goes global.

What I would want ask and need help on is that, is there any capacity strengthening course for people like us who are seeking to develop their capacity most especially in areas of leadership and management and projects developments?

many thanks.

Am Fajimokun Joseph, a human rights professional in Kogi State, Nigeria. I working on human rights promotion, good governance and accountability. I learnt of this forum through my professional course with centre for human rights, university of Pretoria, South Africa. My involvement is for more interaction and collaboration with professional experts in the field of human rights and democratization

Good morning, I am Eddy Mesidor, I live in Haiti, I president of Association Haitienne de Solidarité ( ASHAS )