Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @tobiaseigen or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community!
Select the name starting with
@ to see a popup with more details. Mention them in your reply, and they will be notified by email. I will add to this list as new members join.
- @AhmedMohamed PASTORALIST NETWORK (Kenya)
- @Alaska_Tee123 (Sierra Leone)
- @Amandateixeira (Brazil)
- @AnastasiiaLAP91 Coordination Centre for Legal Aid Provision (Ukraine) (Ukraine)
- @Charlotte (Cameroon)
- @DavidPatterson (Netherlands)
- @eleanorthompson Namati (Sierra Leone)
- @Erdenetsetseg PRINCESS Center for the protection of girls and young women’s rights (Mongolia)
- @Ernawati (Indonesia)
- @Gert_Bruininkx UNHCR (South Africa)
- @jameswookey UNHCR (Kenya)
- @jleebartlett (United States)
- @Jodianne (Jamaica)
- @JToddGher Amnesty International - IS Americas (United States)
- @julialins (Austria)
- @jyagoubi (Germany)
- @kimstiens Namati (United States)
- @LachieDavAus (Australia)
- @LiMwendwa (Kenya)
- @MATSOANA (Lesotho)
- @mcpeterson (Malawi)
- @MGingembre (Jordan)
- @mikedinesh Jeunes Volontaires pour l’Environment Nepal (JVE NEPAL) (Nepal)
- @MiLife (United Kingdom)
- @Mmbutt Violence Against Women Center HQ, Multan, Punjab, PAKISTAN (Pakistan)
- @Neves (Mozambique)
- @ngozi Surplus People in the Universities Research Group (Nigeria)
- @omengo10 (Kenya)
- @PallDavidsson (Iceland)
- @pastorumali (Philippines)
- @Plokhande (India)
- @Rachele (Tanzania)
- @Sabrina_Mahtani AdvocAid (Sierra Leone)
- @SOLLA (Somalia)
- @Soumendas037 (India)
- @SteveChuks (Kenya)
- @yvettes Insan Association (Lebanon)