Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
Also, please take 5-10 minutes to fill out our Annual Network Survey ! Your input can help us understand how we can better work together to build a movement for legal empowerment in 2019.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdeskteam or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community!
- @amytekie Dahlak Exchange (South Africa)
- @amckissic Detroit Justice Center (United States)
- @APAVLOV (Canada)
- @Arbona (Dominican Republic)
- @BEsperanca Open Society Justice Initiative (Germany)
- @chefon (Cameroon)
- @CIHLHR Center of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (Yemen)
- @diplomat (Tanzania)
- @haile (Ethiopia)
- @Hape (South Africa)
- @Kamuwanda (Uganda)
- @Kenneth (Zambia)
- @Kgolo (South Africa)
- @Lawal Building Blocks for Peace Foundation (Nigeria)
- @lverzelloni Centre for Social Studies of the University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- @Michelledayan Probono.Org (South Africa)
- @Muthoni (Kenya)
- @Mwachumu Malawi Health Equity Network (MHEN) (Malawi)
- @mwilaignatius Zambia Institute of Environmental Management ( ZIEM) (Zambia)
- @ncsanchez (United States)
- @nkurangtheo (Rwanda)
- @nyb (Jordan)
- @rar (France)
- @rochako (Kenya)
- @RupertLipton (Kenya)
- @SamMuller HiiL Innovating Justice (Netherlands)
- @Sandra (Zimbabwe)
- @sbloyd (United States)
- @SofiaMejia Habitat for Humanity International (Costa Rica)
- @Tbalemesa Saferworld (Uganda)
- @TSHOKLAR (South Africa)
- @Vikasjain (India)