New Member Introductions (April 29th 2021 - May 12th 2021)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This is a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration. Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

**Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

2 Likes

I am a social worker in Kenya tigania west , currently working with the community and children I have not been employed .I looking for a job also the community am from has many challenges which if empowed can solve eg ,lack of water,many living in the low standards I got your mail as I was going through net cheaking for a job opportunity. Am looking to hear from you.thanks for the consideration.

1 Like

Greetings from David Ghambi. Im the CEO and Founder HYCF-(helping You Community Forum) a Malawian NGO i joined this network because i have seen issues that are affecting my community i am here because i believe in the power of sharing knowledge and i believe by joining this forum we will together campaign on the issues affecting us globally as well as nationally . I want a great Malawi but if i want a great Malawi i must first build my community and my community is My Malawi. Fore information follow my Facebook page or for any partnership

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi! As many of the latinamericans, I am here for a course on Community Advocacy. I work in a Criminal Court in Buenos Aires, and I´m excited to get in touch, network and learn!

1 Like

Dear Sir Greetings to you

I am William david from india,tamilnadu. I am working in hospital as health records officer in same place.i am more interesting in medical,educational,social services.

I need work with you in financial grants.Thanking you

God bless you

William david.s

Cedarfoundationtrust

1 Like