New Member Introductions (August 11, 2022 - August 31, 2022)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are happy to have you join the Legal Empowerment Network. This is a space to connect with fellow practitioners from around the world; keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration.

Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

This topic brings together new members. Please introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your work and your expectations for joining the network. You can add a reply using the blue Reply button down below.

2 Likes

I really wanna help the people around me and make them know and stand for their right

3 Likes

I am Abdulmalik Muhammad from Nigeria, a bachelor of law and a member of the amnesty International Nigeria and a former director of humanitarian service of NYESA I am glad to join this movement for us to work together and help our communities for their happiness is the we are here let’s move together work together make life better for everyone. “We rise by lifting others”

3 Likes

Hellow, My name is Amalath Ismail from Tanzania. Iam a executive director of Mikono salama organization. The organization is working on supporting children and youth by creating a friendly environment for children and youth to access social services and economic transformation in Tanzania. Best regards Amalath Ismail.

3 Likes

Dear coleagues i am very pleased to be here. My name is Ejautene Fred the executive Director of Citizen Initiative for Democracy and Development-Uganda in all I do I am passionate about improving the quality of life for humans. I do this through propergating respect for rule of law, protection promotion and observance of Human rights.

2 Likes

I am a hard-working college graduate (B.A. in Social Studies and Planning Social Science ) from Asyut University . During the course of my academic career, I also managed to accrue nearly 25 years of work experience. I had the privilege of working for Handicap in a senior project officer role in my free time, where I learned valuable professional skills such as humanitarian relief, not-for profit, and community outreach. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as quality-oriented by my professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I apply proven management, teamwork, and analytical skills, which I hope to leverage into that role at your Organization.

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for joining the introduction and sharing with us your amazing work! Here are some lists of things you might find interesting to do as you start engaging in the forum:

• Exploring the forum and the discussions that are taking place at the moment.
  • Exploring the Resource Library , where you will find resources about legal empowerment & access to justice.
  • Exploring the Network’s Member Directory and connect with like minded individuals from across the world!

Bula Vinaka everyone. My name is shimnaz ali hailing from the beautiful island of Fiji located along the tropics and i am a second year student at the regional Institute that is the University of the South Pacific majoring in Environmental Management. And i have a great interest in helping people as it is one of my passions to give out help to people as much as possible and in every way possible. Hoping to have great networking with everyone here. Vinaka Vakalevu Thank you!

1 Like

Nice to have you on the team. You are welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Lossie

My name is Omoyemen Lucia Odigie-Emmanuel. I represent the Centre for Human Rights and Climate Change Research and the Nigerian Law School Yenagoa Law Clinic. I am very happy to be part of this community and look forward to engaging with colleagues on areas of interest including intl human rights , intl environmental law, development of legal education and ethics, climate change, sustainable development and land rights issues.