New Member Introductions (July 28th 2022 - August 10th 2022)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are happy to have you join the Legal Empowerment Network. This is a space to connect with fellow practitioners from around the world; keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration.

Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

This topic brings together new members. Please introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your work and your expectations for joining the network. You can add a reply using the blue Reply button down below.

1 Like

Good morning, I’m Nozipho a legal practitioner in private practice in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. I hope to increase my network by joining this platform and also learning a lot from other members all over the world.

1 Like

Hello my name is Roy Kisa Cheruiyot from Nairobi, Kenya. I’m a Master in Environmental planning and management in and I have a Bachelor of Degree in Geography and Environmental Studies, Tourism (major minor) and sociology in. I am currently the Head of Environmental programme in Integrated Centre for Sustainable Systems and Environmental Project Manager at Ecosave Africa LTD. I would want to grow my network and gain more experience in my profession.

1 Like

Hi all, It is a great pleasure for me to be part of this network. I standard myself Salomon AKLOBO, I am the first person in charge of the association Les Flambeaux. The mission of LES FLAMBEAUX association is to promote human rights and in particular that of vulnerable people in Benin. Promote and improve the employability experience, the empowerment of young people, in particular by promoting health, human rights, social justice, advocating for social-professional inclusion for LGBTIQ people living with disabilities and those living with albinism Without forgetting the aspect of human rights, essential to end the AIDS epidemic by 2030. We joined this network to have more information on the actions carried out by other organizations for the recognition of the rights of LGBTI people in the world; to get in touch with other LGBTI organizations; and to be informed about calls for project in order to allow our organization to postulate and be able to carry out more actions towards our beneficiary targets.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining the introduction and sharing with us your amazing work! Here are some lists of things you might find interesting to do as you start engaging in the forum:

• Exploring the forum and the discussions that are taking place at the moment.
  • Exploring the Resource Library , where you will find resources about legal empowerment & access to justice.
  • Exploring the Network’s Member Directory and connect with like minded individuals from across the world!