New Member Introductions (March 31st 2022 - April 20th 2022)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are happy to have you join the Legal Empowerment Network. This is a space to connect with fellow practitioners from around the world; keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration.

Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

This topic brings together new members. Please introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your work and your expectations for joining the network. You can add a reply using the blue Reply button down below.

2 Likes

hello dear i am Mr kapalakasa zelo chiley refugee Congolese by nationality living in Uganda Founder Executive Director of refugee together for social transformation www.rtst-uganda.com twitter : @rtstuganda Instagram: @rtstuganda nice to meet you we are helping refugees women and girls and host communities and those physical disability trough by free training skills and other languages we teach them skills like : in art and craft make-up hair dressing fashion and design basic business basic computer soap training football training . etc… that you know Africa is hard for financial support to refugees we may seeking same support

hello dear i am Mr kapalakasa zelo chiley refugee Congolese by nationality living in Uganda Founder Executive Director of refugee together for social transformation www.rtst-uganda.com twitter : @rtstuganda Instagram: @rtstuganda nice to meet you we are helping refugees women and girls and host communities and those physical disability trough by free training skills and other languages we teach them skills like : in art and craft make-up hair dressing fashion and design basic business basic computer soap training football training . etc… that you know Africa is hard for financial support to refugees we may seeking same support

Hello friends, I am Sombhojen Limbu from Nepal. I have been a court practitioner for twenty five years along associated Kathmandu University School of Law since it was established in 2014 as an Assistant Professor. I teach Constitution, Evidence, Property Laws for undergraduate five years BB.M-LL.B students. . My expectations are to defend minority communities rights and promote their culture, tradition and dignity. Enable them to participate in policy making and enforcement mechanism in their respective country in order to eliminate all form of inequality and set up network to share their experience in the world wide.

Hello everyone on this wonderful platform,I am Zainab Kolawole studying law at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile ife, Osun State, Nigeria.I am an advocate of Child and Women’s right.I enjoy poetry a lot,I am a poet and I have written over a hundred poems.Looking forward to meeting great minds and intellectuals here…

Hi @kapalakasazelochiley , @SombhojenLimbu and @ZainabKolawole , thank you for joining the introduction and sharing with us your amazing work! Here are some lists of things you might find interesting to do in the forum:

• Exploring the forum and the discussions that are taking place at the moment.
  • Exploring the Resource Library , where you will find resources about legal empowerment & access to justice.
  • Exploring the Network’s Member Directory and connect with like minded individuals from across the world!

@kapalakasazelochiley Access to funding is of course an important priority for many organizations. Opportunities are often shared through the forum, so I suggest you keep a close look at email summaries from the forum and log in regularly, and investigate those opportunities as they come up.

There are two topics: Recurring fundraising & grant opportunities for legal empowerment and Funding opportunities for COVID-19 response and recovery, with good leads for funding too that you can look at, and contribute to with questions or suggestions for other members. Feel free to also check out new funding sources posted in the Opportunities category regularly.

hello team nice to meet you all am glad for this connection best wish kapalakasa zelo chiley refugee Congolese by nationality living in Uganda Founder Executive Director of refugee together for social transformation www.rtst-uganda.com twitter : @rtstuganda Instagram: @rtstuganda

1 Like