New Member Introductions (November 18th 2021 - December 1st 2021)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This is a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration. Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

2 Likes

I am Douglas Ukaha ( Nigeria), Nigerian Law School. President/Founder Median Peace Foundation. Peace and Conflict Resolution, Democratic Governance and Leadership

2 Likes

Good morning thank you am humbled… Iam happy to be part of the team… Am Zambian male married… I come to know this organization onlins… Thank you

1 Like

I would also like know if we have an office here in zambia… What’s their contacts

1 Like

My name is Salaudeen Akeem from Nigeria. I came across this prestigious network on Google platform. I join the network because I believe it can be an avenue for me to research on gender violence etc., and learn about other things related to gender discussions. It is a rare opportunity to be among this community of scholars. Hope to meet people here .

2 Likes

Hi @UkahaUmaDouglas , @PhillipMatavu and @AkeemSalaudeen welcome to the Legal Empowerment Network!

To start, I would encourage you to:

• Explore the forum and the discussions that are taking place at the moment.
  • Explore the Resource Library, where you will find hundreds of resources about legal empowerment & access to justice. In specific, @AkeemSalaudeen you might want to check out our resources on gender-based violence.
  • @PhillipMatavu, you can check out our member directory for organizations in Zambia and connect with any members in the network!
1 Like

My Name Is Dr. Abel Fanuel, I am from Ethiopia and basically I am from group of LGBTQ grassroot initiative but here on behalf of local CSO coalition of " Women& Children Welfare& Dev’t Org and LGBTQ Human Right& General Well Being Supp.& Dev’t Org" since we are legally bind coalition. We have got the information to join this community, From Europe-ILGA network for grassroot initiation of serving marginalized and underserved community in Ethiopia. Our Coalition CSO focus on ensuring Human right and Gender equality through actively involve in building process of democratic governance and True society. Thematic Area Of Intervention.

• Advocacy for Human Right & Gender Equality.
  • Developmental Program
  • Humanitarian Aid
  • Climate Justice and environmental protection.
2 Likes

Hi,

I am Denis NDAYIZEYE, Executive Director of ILOFEM Burundi. We joined the Network to connect with others and participate in activities that contribute to alleviating the pressing issues of today’s world as we believe that together we can achieve more than lonely.

We currenlty are working on the 16 days of activisme - as one of our programs is preventing GBV under all its forms, promoting women’s participation and promoting inclusive education.

We hope, through this platforms, we will be able to meet those who are share the Network vision and ours and collaborate in ways that are possible.

Thanks

Denis NDAYIZEYE

ILOFEM Executive Director

2 Likes