New Member Introductions (November 5th 2021 - November 17th 2021)

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This is a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration. Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

4 Likes

Dear Mutanu

Thank you so much. I am very happy to join this network. I am currently based in Dar es salaam Tanzania, Where I work as a program officer at Young and Alive Initiative co leading sexual and reproductive health and rights program. I am also a student doing gender and development studies at Mwalimu Nyerere memorial academy.

My friend Rachel Magege from CRC recommended me this network, and I am here to learn, network and share some of the best practices in Tanzania and all over the workld.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My name is Augustino boniventure Mchami from Njombe region (Tanzania) my current job is a legal aid providers as well as Paralegal found at Mjimwema ward Mjimwema streat near Terminal Bus Stand

On how joined at this platform/ session due to follow different websit leaning material’s lead to join hear

Our Vission is to promote people to access justice especially women’s and Childs rights. Through groups meeting, community meetings and school clubs around the Ward!

IMG_20210620_114158_743|666x500

My name is Victor Eni, I am from Nigeria and presently working as a Legal Research Assistant to the Presiding Justice of the Court of Appeal Makurdi Division.

I came across this organization on website and was delighted to be part of the movement.

I look forward in contributing my knowledge toward ameliorating indigent persons in our society by way of legal aid.

1 Like

Hello

My name is Ogone Maletsanaka from Botswana. I’m really grateful to join this community. I am the founder of our local ngo called Middle Fruits Den. It offers tutorial services for underprivileged kids from primary, Junior secondary school and Senior secondary school, and children who never had a chance to go to school. It also deals with the girl child empowerment. I am a diploma holder in law and i’m currently studying health sciences with one of the American universities. I’m looking forward to networking with you guys, learning and sharing ideas with you.

1 Like

U’re welcome to the big family of idealistic fellows with strong global outreach and network. From Oseni Yusuf, Journalist/Media consultant and the founde; Youth Anti-Drugs Campaign Africa(YADCA) based in Nigeria.

Hallo,My name is Elesha Pou J from India. About my Education: I have done my master Degree in Political Science. Currently Iam working as the Chief Funtionary cum President of the Elesha Foundation For Social Development (EFFSD). We worked in Rural areas of Senapati District, Manipur, India Providing a platform for development, collaboration, networking, Advocacy, awareness, and empowerment. I am very happy to be part of this family to make new friends around the World. I hope to give my best effort to learned, Share, and Collaborate with knowlege and physically.

Welcome we need people like you to help us at grassroots level, this is a wonderful space of hope.

Thanks for adding me to this group , I hugely appreciate so initiative.

I am humbled with utmost gratitude to be part of this amazing community of like hearted people with a passion to positively impact the world, thank you for such a privilege. Brian Ofwonya is the creative director and founder of Life Gardens International Foundation(LGIF), a love driven livelihood quality improvement initiate aspiring to inspire disadvantaged communities for all round fruitfullness. As a young leader, I have a self-imposed mandate to inspire and mentor fellow young with the right heart and mind to join the league of positive change makers. Joining this Network will help equip me with relevant assistance in this quest. I came across this platform while browsing on Google search. Your coorperation and support in any gesture is highly welcome and unappreciated. Kind regards!

welcome to this very productive platform

Hello Everyone and warmest greetings from Nigeria and Society for Economic Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development (SEEED). I am here to learn and share experiences on how we can use the mechanism of entrepreneurship to drive social change and attain economic gains. Envisaging more pathways for partnership and collaborations.