Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
Also, The 2019 Grassroots Justice Prize: is now open for applications under the theme Celebrating Great Deeds in Legal Empowerment This prize seeks to honor the work of non-profits, social enterprises, and public institutions that have demonstrated remarkable innovation, impact, and/or sustainability in their legal empowerment work. Feel free to apply through the link below.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdesk or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community!
- @tomashmi Campaign for Human Rights and Development International (Ukraine)
- @FlaviaLoures (China)
- @THEOMATLAWE Access to Justice for Marginalized Communities in South Africa (ACAOSA) (South Africa)
- @MyriamTN Association Jlij pour l’Environnement Marin (AJEM) (Tunisia)
- @Paxriverkeeper Patuxent Riverkeeper (United States)
- @nilarh International Rescue Committee (IRC) (Myanmar)
- @alexwijeratna (United Kingdom)
- @Saruul Open Society Forum (Mongolia)
- @Garufu (Zimbabwe)
- @Mike_San Proyecto Inocente Tabasco (Mexico)
- @PD_LACC Legal Aid and Consultancy Centre (LACC) (Nepal)
- @Sagi Open Society Forum (Mongolia)
- @tabassum_adnan khwendo jirga (Pakistan)
- @Innovarte (Chile)
- @Fidecdl Asociación Centro de Derechos Laborales sin Fronteras de Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
- @MyarReh1 (Thailand)
- @SeruFrancis Center for Health Human Rights and Development (CEHURD) (Uganda)
- @admirooliveiraguambe (Mozambique)
- @tshores (United States)
- @RebecaS (El Salvador)
- @hyunyang (United States)
- @soniafiga (Papua New Guinea)
- @Bayarmaa (Mongolia)
- @AdrianaZ (United States)