Hello and welcome again, new members!
You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.
Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.
Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.
If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a Skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdesk or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips: for new members
- Catch up on hot topics in the forum
- Mark your calendars! Every Friday is FORUM FRIDAY! A great day to log in and read the latest discussions
- Community Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions about the network
- Reply to @discobot’s message for a personalized tour of forum features
- Apply for Core Membership to get streamlined access to learning opportunities and a next to your name!
- Upload your publications and links to the Resource Library
Explore: How-to guides for practitioners
- How to Develop a Community Paralegal Program
- How to Translate International Justice Commitments into National Reform
- How to Protect Community Lands
- How to Develop and Support Justice Programs for Public Health
Say hello to the latest arrivals to our community!
- @ClauCruzLCDM Centro de los Derechos del Migrante, inc. (Mexico)
- @Ifeanyi Isa Wali Empowerment Initiative (Nigeria)
- @Zeenat_Masoodi (India)
- @isabellereinecke Grata Fund (Australia)
- @AkiliRamadhani Rural Community Network Tanzania (Tanzania)
- @HildaArguello Observatorio de Mortalidad Materna en México (Mexico)
- @Vilmita (Guatemala)
- @viviasorevi Asociación Reconstruyendo Vidas (Asorevi) (Guatemala)
- @Pradeepsewak SEWAK ( Self Employed worker’s Association Kendra ) (India)
- @Makawi Alianza Sierra Madre, A.C. (ASMAC) (Mexico)
- @Nat Fundar, Centro de Análisis e Investigación (Mexico)
- @Luyundi (Kenya)
- @Dynamax (United Kingdom)
- @kyagangel Center for Health Human Rights and Development (CEHURD) (Uganda)
- @FcoCasabierta IRCA-Casabierta (Costa Rica)
- @321 (Bangladesh)
- @jfilion (Canada)
- @Harsha (India)
- @alyssawilliams (United States)
- @Nikzcariaga (Philippines)
- @Isaac Legal Aid Forum (Rwanda) (Rwanda)
- @gelilaheretohelp Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (Ethiopian)
- @Solacezy (Nigeria)
- @Chidubem1985 Africa Alliance for Health, Research and Economic Development (AAHRED) (Nigeria)
- @esthertjl (Singapore)
- @Imukalo (Kenya)